Header Ads Widget

I finally have one: Nushrratt Bharuccha breaks silence on dating Honey Singh

Nushrratt Bharuccha honey singh

A day after being spotted hands in hands, Bollywood actor Nushrratt Bharuccha breaks silence on dating rapper Honey Singh.

Earlier this week, a paparazzi video of the singer and actor stepping out of an event, hand in hand, fueled the speculations that the two are dating each other, as they avoided the shutterbugs and did not stop to pose or greet them.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

Speaking to an Indian tabloid about the now-viral clip, the ‘Pyar ka Punchnama’ actor said that more than anything, she is excited to hear the first-ever dating rumour about herself.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Viral Bhayani (@viralbhayani)

When asked about the dating buzz, Bharuccha replied, “You know what yeh mere life ka pehla dating rumour hai (This is my life’s first dating rumour). Everywhere that I have been, there has been no rumour. Also, because I have never been with anyone.”

“When this came, I was like ‘Wow, I finally have one’. Now when people ask me these questions in rapid fire, I can at least tell them that I too had a dating rumour,” she added.

“I think people have no work in life and they also have a great imagination. So karte raho (continue doing it), I have no problem,” she subtly refuted the speculations.

Yo Yo Honey Singh breaks silence on assault allegations

Meanwhile, on the work front, Nushrratt Bharuccha is awaiting the release of her next film ‘Chatrapathi’, the remake of the same-titled Telugu film. It is slated to release on May 12.

Next, she has ‘Akelli’ and Chhorii 2′ in the kitty.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/Xpax1ly
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments