Header Ads Widget

Allah chose me: Nazish Jahangir performs Umrah

nazish jahangir performs umrah

Actor Nazish Jahangir was blessed to perform Umrah in the final days of the holy month of Ramadan.

Nazish Jahangir performed Umrah on the blessed night of the 27th of Ramadan, she announced on social media. The actor shared a few snippets from her pilgrimage on social media.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

“And then ALLAH chose me. Couldn’t ask for more than this that he blessed me with umrah in ramadan taaq ratain and specially laila tul qadar,” wrote the ‘Berukhi’ actor on the photo and video sharing application.

“I did my umrah on lailatul qadar night ALLHAMDULILAH.”

She added, “I couldn’t capture any picture with kabba for my memory too cuz I couldn’t hold my tears while tawaf and ibadat I wish I could describe that feeling, all I know If someone ask me when were you happy last time so I’ll say 16/4/2023, it was wonderful feeling khoobsurat. And I pray we all get the chances to touch KABBA and perform umrah once.”

Thousands of social users including her fellow showbiz celebs liked the post and extended their heartfelt wishes for Nazish in the comments section.

Izhaan Mirza Malik’s picture in Ihram goes viral

Meanwhile, on the work front, Nazish Jahangir made her TV debut in 2017 with ‘Bharosa’ and soon got recognized as one of the promising new entrants in showbiz. She was last seen as Maira in ‘Berukhi’, headlined by A-list actors Hiba Bukhari and Junaid Khan.

The celebrity is also a favourite among designers for modelling shoots, thanks to her on-fleek style and stunning Instagram feed, followed by over 928k users of the social platform.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/pw4ovOX
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments